The position reports directly to Maserati Powertrain Quality Manager.
He/she will be responsible for quality activities during all development for new e-pwt applications including battery, e-Axle and all propulsion system parts; defines and monitors quality targets, is closely involved on execution & verification of DFMEA, PFMEA, and application of Lessons Learned from other projects. Assesses all program risks jointly with platform manager, driving Platform team to resolution or timely escalating unresolved issues.
Ensures smooth launch of new programs on vehicle by monitoring readiness KPIs upfront and managing early Field Warranty after launch.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring quality readiness for e-pwt applications on Maserati vehicles achieving specific Propulsion System targets for vehicle launch. Works cross-functionally to assess overall system and component readiness with platform team during all development phase.
The working place could be located in Modena (preferably) or Turin-Grugliasco (alternatively).
- Program Management for quality related activities during development phase
- Assess Program and application Readiness (including SW integration)
- Assess Launch readiness
- Reliability monitoring (issue tracking and solving from development phase), SW monitoring evaluation with ‘OBD Scorecards’
- Ensure Program reviews are held and highlight key quality achievements
- Ensures Supplier quality is accurately monitored
- Performs and supports Risk assessment on all issues
- Support Root Cause of failures (ensuring that all key functions are involved)
- Quality monitoring in field and quality improvement
- Review warranty & 3rd party data, establish priorities and relative improvement plans with key functions for warranty reduction. Establish and monitors targets
- Monitors FMEA execution and resolution of all critical items
- LUR Risk tracking and solving
- Lesson Learned recollection and implementation in all functions
- FMEA execution and RPN monitoring (all fixed)
- Warranty and 3rd party data
- Mechanical or Electronic Engineering Master's Degree
- Previous experience in Powertrain engineering environment and/or Quality
- Knowledge of Engine/ Engine Systems/ E-PWT
- Language skills: Italian and English at an upper-intermediate level (at least B2)
- Available to travel
- Seniority: >5 years working experience
- Previous filed or companies: Automotive or similar
- Computer skills/Software: Proficiency with MS Office
- Technical skills: mechanical/ electrical general knowledge
- Soft skills: resilience, curiosity, good team-working attitude and excellent interpersonal skills