Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Genuine Products Specialist will operate within the Parts & Service - Products and Services Definition & Innovation dept, with the primary objective of coordinating the development and validation of new accessories and products for the current and future vehicle models.
The candidate will liaise and cooperate with Product Planning, Centro Stile, Product Development, Quality, Finance, and Purchasing depts.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Definition of the components together with Product Planning, Centro Stile, R&D, Quality Departments
- Business Case creation and Finance approval
- Purchasing sourcing start-up, based on the Product Sheet created for each component to be developed
- Development Process management with the coordination of all validation and qualification test phases
- Master's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Related work experience within the automotive industry as a plus
- Related work experience in Engineering/R&D depts as a plus
- Literacy with the MS Office suite, particularly with Excel and Power Point
- Fluency in Italian, very good knowledge of English (C1 level - minimum)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Being accurate, flexible and a good teamplayer
- Capable of operating within a fast-paced environment
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati