|Organizational area: Parts & Service
Role perimeter: Global
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than 70 markets internationally.
Luxury, sport and style expressed through unique cars. This is Maserati’s mission, and it has always pursued that mission by creating high-performance automobiles with timeless Italian style, bespoke interiors, and effortless power with a signature sound.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature
Masters of Italian Audacity.
We exist to move those who move the world through the best in luxury performance.
The On-Board Documentation (OBD) Responsible reports directly to the Service Engineering Manager and is responsible for:
- Definition, development, supervision, planning and maintenance of all OBD, for all markets, of Maserati Vehicles.
- Management of translations of all OBD, for all markets, of Maserati Vehicles.
- Definition, development, supervision, planning and maintenance of Rescue Sheet and Emergency Rescue Guide, for all markets, of Maserati Vehicles.
- Guarantee the maintenance of online OBD.
- Support the Customer Care department concerning the customer requests about OBD.
- Support the various company departments on any possible request regarding OBD.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work together with Project Chief, Project Responsible, Model Responsible, Product marketing departments, to retrieve information to be included in the authored OBD.
- Work together with suppliers to create all On-Board Documentation, to provide with the proper timing, the printable PDFs for each needed version for each model.
- Work together with Project Responsible, Legal, markets, Warranty and Customer Care Departments to manage the approval of OBD.
- Work together with Project Chief of Chassis to create of the specifications for the identification of the Printing process Supplier for OBD Vehicle Kits.
- Collaborate with Marketing to align the OBD with the Maserati corporate identity guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with P&S Product Definition and Catalogue to create the PNs and the registry data of OBD physical documents.
- Relevant experience (3 - 5 years) in Automotive sector in Technical Service Operations or Parts & Service.
- Preferred Education: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electronic or Automotive Engineering.
- English and Italian proficiency, knowledge of other languages as a plus.
- Office Package knowledge (Level expert on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Authoring tools (Level Basic, xml files management and customer / supplier’s tools are a plus).
- Background in Automotive Industry knowledge and passion for Mechanical and Automotive Systems.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, sharp eye for details, analytical mindset.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit. In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the HR Business Partner and the Service Engineering Manager.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
WHAT WE OFFER
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule, while benefiting from dedicated welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities - we make an extensive range of internally and externally run courses available for all our employees. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.