Join Maserati Marketing team!
We’re looking for an Analytics Specialist, directly reporting to the Global Head of Digital and Customer Experience, that will be responsible for:
- Technical tracking of the Maserati website properties and mobile apps on a global level;
- End-to-end performance analysis of the entire customer journey and sharing insights to guide the business decisions and reporting for all stakeholders including HQ teams and regions;
- Defining digital optimization approach across our website and mobile apps;
- Contributing on personalization across Maserati digital properties to ensure seamless experience for Maserati customers;
- Lead the production of reports on weekly/monthly/ad hoc basis;
- Providing insights as well as recommendations for changes and influences key company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions;
- Apply comprehensive views of online consumer behaviors through quantitative, and qualitative metrics to support product team;
- Ensuring high data quality of our database;
- Identifying new processes to improve on the organization’s current deliverables;
- Supervising the media tags implementation shared by agencies;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and ongoing optimization of website and mobile apps;
- Using segmentation and behavioral analysis in order to identify the opportunities for the personalization of our digital properties.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or similar
- 2+ years of experience in web analysis, tracking and optimization
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and data visualization reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Up to date with latest digital marketing trends
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Office skills; with an emphasis on Excel.
- Fluency in English
We offer a temporary contract for this position.