Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The intern will side the Maserati Event Team in the preparation and planning phase of communication events (press & corporate events), all the while focusing on backstage activities, material graphics, documentation and internal administration procedures He/she will have to interact with external and internal stakeholders (suppliers, purchasing department, industrial security, etc…). He/she will have to master internal software programs like Baan/AS400 and familiarize with corporate internal procedures.
- Event organization back office activities
- Contribute to administration/purchasing procedures for providers
- Operational on-site support during events
- Graphic design assistance (communication and setup material)
- Handling and preparation of event operational materials (event team outfits/uniforms + miscellaneous)
- Project editing (PowerPoint presentations)
- Proofreading, editing and short text translations/editing/writing
- Guest list editing and analysis
- University degree, even Bachelor’s or Associate degree, in Humanities or Languages
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English (proofreading and short text editing/writing)
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus
- Proficieny with MS Office suite (esp. PowerPoint and Excel) and Google (G-Suite and G-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and teamworking attitude
- Communication skills: he/she will handle different projects being in contact with different stakeholders, either internal or external
- Passion for Digital and Automotive
- Accustomed to operate within multi-language and multicultural teams
- Previous experience in events organization/hospitality services/back office services/language services will be considered a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati