Job title: E-mobility & Connectivity Business Development Senior Specialist
Organizational area: Commercial - E-mobility & Connectivity
Role perimeter: Global
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature
Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
- Work to support the team in driving the identification and seizing of commercial opportunities of connected services and Folgore (Maserati Emobility), guiding the change from within, in straight collaboration with the regions
- Work to support the team in ensuring we take advantage of BEV pull dynamics to optimize our resources and maximize results, planning and executing with a market-relevance approach
- Work to support the team in finding new revenue streams for Maserati and our dealers, making concrete steps towards our strategic view for 2030
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure the connectivity is adopted / utilized by customers to a level which is in line with company targets (connectivity busenss KPIs);
- Define a plan to improve adoption / utilization (including asset creation for dealer and customers);
- Scout for services (connected and e-mobility) that deliver on Maserati DNA (in and out of automotive environment);
- Propose carline-specific services that fit customer profiles and volume/ profitability ambitions (short & long term);
- Propose service fruition from customer perspective;
- Identify new revenue opportunities linked to connected services, both for Maserati and for dealers;
- Monitor / support the activities of employee engagement (training / etc..) to guarantee connectivity and Folgore messages are properly communicated;
- Define, plan and execute employee BEV test drives (involving all employees in “circles of urgency” over time);
- Internal processes (budget management, purchasing processes).
- Degree in Economics, Business Management or Engineering;
- BEV interest and passion towards automotive business model / indirect sales knowledge;
- Experience in a commercial Market and/or Connected Services and BEV as a plus;
- Ideally at least 5-8 years of experience in Automotive Sales & Marketing with an international background;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Advanced Excel, including Macro/Pivot and Power Point) and/or Google suite;
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level), knowledge of other languages as a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, adaptability to changing priorities, sharp eye for details, business acumen
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis. We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the E-Mobility & Connectivity Responsible and the Commercial HR Business Partner.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely while benefiting from welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati Family.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati