Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for an E-Mobility/Vehicle Online Sales PM, supporting the OTO (Online to Offline) Retail Organization, will have the following mission:
- Coordinate the definition, development and realization of Maserati Vehicles Online Sales strategy to allow our customers to pre-order or buy Maserati cars through online channels working closely with the Maserati Dealership Network.
- Support Maserati Regions in improving the current online booking process and in the implementation of new online sales opportunities and channels.
- Elevate Maserati online retail experience and sales performance, enabling new digital channels keeping a strong customer centric and human focus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure stakeholders involvement (Digital & Customer Journey, CRM, Retail Marketing, Brand Identity, Training, Customer Care, Connectivity & eMobility, ICT, Purchasing, Parts & Service) at a regional level towards a joint project target
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders in order to collect project requirements, communicate project progress and discuss possible issues with a problem solving attitude
- Coordinate and communicate Vehicle Online Sales rollout plans
- Define progress tracking guidelines and tools performing regular status reporting sharing regularly the project progress status with top management ensuring also a coordination with related Stellantis initiatives
- Gather IT requirements and monitor implementation
- Define and monitor KPIs to guarantee the effectiveness of each phase of the sales process and sales model (e.g. book online, sales on line...)
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, Marketing; Master in Business Administration as a very welcome plus
- 4+ years managing successful e-commerce platforms in consumer industries, ideally in luxury or digital sector
- Experience of having set up e-commerce strategy working with third party providers and internal teams
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, PPT, Excel) and/or Google suite; being familiar with CRM tools, Salesforce as a plus
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level) and Italian; knowledge of other languages as a plus
- Excellent time management and team working skills, as well as having sharp eye for details and the ability to deal with multiple tasks with accuracy and precision
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati