Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Deliver an outstanding Customer Experience along the vehicle lifecycle, developing all the valuable touch points (physical and digital).
Bring about improvements to processes, procedures and profitability for the dealers and improved revenues for EMEA Maserati.
Ultimately, the target of Aftersales is the Customer retention and loyalty that means repeated workshop visits and repurchase of a Maserati vehicle by satisfied Customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage a hierarchical and functional Team, located in different countries/cities, in an efficient, effective way, within the respect of local diversity and specificities
- Set commercial policy for region and perform regular quarterly evaluations
- Implement actions plan to increase Net Promoter Score
- Develop and improve loyalty tools (Extended warranties, Pre-paid maintenance, Licensing & Merchandising, CRM, …)
- Develop Aftersales communication tools B2C (website tier1/tier2 Aftersales section, POS material,…) with the support of the Regional Marketing
- Deploy the commercial Regional target to the sub-regions/countries network and implement commercial/communication actions to support the achievement
- Monitor commercial performance within the network and analyze Importers/Dealers sales performances according to car park evolution by Business lines and product families
- Monitor the workshop traffic and put in place corrective actions to stimulate and energize the aftersales business
- Monitor and maintain the correct parts stock level within the dealers
- Support the Regional/Country Aftersales Business Managers during critical market visits (budget discussion, highly critical customer complaints, etc.)
- Check Importers/Dealers overdue payments and define recovery actions
- Support Network Development for new dealers appointments, workshop CI and standards assessment, terminations
- Guarantee corporate identity and quality of repair meet Maserati standards
- Benchmarking of parts pricing vs. competition in order to define parts price strategy
- Promote and support new product development (i.e., premium fast moving, workshop tools,…)
- Manage the timely and compliant approval of network warranty and goodwill claims
- Consistent Monitoring and roll out of corrective actions to reduce vehicles days down (parts delivery, BOL support,…)
- Manage the Team in order to effectively and timely handle Customer care cases, legal cases, technical inspections (flying doctor)
- Interact, when necessary, with critical Customers for Customer Care cases resolution
- Monitor Roadside Assistance operations and SLAs, manage extra policy cases
- Achieve network Aftersales training targets
- Manage warranty audits in the network
- Manage recall/service campaigns with network and local authorities
- Escalate parts availability issues to Logistic HQ
- Monitor product quality, regularly inform the HQ about Quality expectations by market and quickly escalate emerging quality issues
- Manage retrofit / homologations requests, including new models launch
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- The position requires a balance of :
- technical skills, to deal with the network and TSO on daily product issues;
- commercial skills, to negotiate, set and achieve the sales and Profit targets discussed with market and each single dealer;
- managerial skills, to coordinate all the involved departments for Customer Experience enhancement
- Relevant work experience, within the automotive and/or agricuture industries , in Sales Commercial and Aftersales Commercial functions
- Proficiency in Italian and English (C1 level); knowledge of French, Spanish as a plus
- Literacy with the MS Office suite
- Negotiation and problem solving skills, business acumen, ability to navigate network, result-oriented mindset
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati