Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The PR manager is responsible to coordinate all the local event activities and press relations within the country in order to guarantee an appropriate deployment of Brand Marketing activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Local events following HQ marketing guidelines including local test drives, local products launches, co-marketing and sponsorship activities, loyalty events
- Local and International PR activity with automotive journalists/editors and with lifestyle journalists/editors
- Key city activations
- Local influencer strategy
- Media relations / journalist management
- Management of a local Vehicle Fleet in relation to automotive & lifestyle media, influencers and brand ambassadors
- Management of media attendance at International launches, Test Drives etc
- Budget allocation
- PR support to Global Department checking Maserati press releases and British English translations
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Communications or similar
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level), knowledge of Italian as a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office and/or Google suite
- Event experience from concept phase to execution
- PR/Corporate communication in an automotive company
- A good relationship with UK Automotive editors, but also Economic ones
- Experience in lifestyle as a plus
- Critical skills: negotiation, strong flexibility and multitasking, problem solving, ability to navigate network, being results oriented
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati