Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a Content Creation Specialist that, reporting to the Product Content Creation Responsible, will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the development of creative storytelling across the modern media landscape (inclusive of social media.com and mobile applications), from ideation to a finished asset.
- Being capable of briefing, managing and nurturing outside agencies and production partners to develop and deliver holistic creative campaigns.
- Supporting the development of photo (primarily using the CGI technique), video, editorial and media content production to feed the brand needs across tiers and on/off line channels.
- Ensuring clarity, consistency and coherency of messaging throughout the customer journey working in tight collaboration with all HQ functions and continuously monitoring the assets created by the markets.
- Providing an effective bridge between the Brand Creative and the other Internal Teams (Digital, Comms, Aftersales, etc) to ensure there is a seamless exchange of content and ideation between each involved part.
- Supporting the Markets by delivering and managing all the assets produced by the Brand Creative team, with a focus on photo, video assets and other communication materials (catalogues, media assets, etc), in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Product Content Creation Responsible with the procedures related to internal departments, more specifically Purchasing, Finance and Administration.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Support the Product Content Creation Responsible with the coordination of the suppliers for the development and delivery of all communication materials, photographic and video contents across the key phases of the customer journey in a timely manner.
- Support the Product Content Creation Responsible for the declination/delivery of all video and photo assets for digital distribution across the key phases of the digital customer journey.
- Support the Product Content Creation Responsible to act as internal advisors providing recommendations to internal stakeholders/markets on customer and B2B related touchpoints (eg. Sales Training, Network Development, Press Department, Product Planning, …).
- Support the Product Content Creation Responsible with the activities related to budget management, suppliers management and stakeholders coordination (Finance / Purchasing / Legal / Regional Offices).
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of experience within an Advertising or creative agency, or at a consumer/youth brand.
- Awareness and / or strong interest in understanding key trends shaping the Luxury / Automotive Marketing Communications ecosystem in international markets.
- Proficiency in English (at least C1 level) and Italian, knowledge of other languages as a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills, both as an individual and in group settings.
- Ability to work collaboratively with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excels in time management with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously.
- Fluency using MS Office software programs (Word, PPT, Excel) and GDrive format, highly valued fluency of Adobe Illustrator and / or photo-editing programs.
- Keen interest in advertising photography production.
- Sharp eye for details.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati