Join Maserati Product Development!
He/she will support the Connectivity components activities from the requirements definition to the end of life.
- Support the architecture team in their design activity, joining the review meeting and providing feasibility feedback.
- Define the Component Technical Specification (CTS) according to inputs provided by the E2E requirements.
- Support the CTS review process with the supplier (RAR)
- Monitor and support the supplier during the development phase.
- Support the testing team in the test cases definition for the given CTS.
- Support the technical / design review
- Support to the change process.
- Support to the analysis of Open Points vs the product requirements
- Perform technical analysis for the resolution of the defects;
- Support certification / documentation activities for regulatory features / Compliance Procedures and the Homologation tasks.
- Support the post launch activities, the continuous improvement releases and the maintenance phase.
- Education: Electrical/Electronics Engineering Master's degree
- Fluency in English
Any expertises or previous experiences on:
- Embedded systems HW/SW design.
- Connected services and telematic systems.
- Embedded/real time OS, Linux OS and Application Frameworks.
- Android systems and application development
- Ability to understand the user requirements and transform them in component technical specification for the supplier.
- Capability in problem solving and root-causing
- Ability to support/consult work teams and teach /coach others
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams
- Optimal knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Google suite and IBM Rational Doors
- Availability to business trips in Italy or abroad.
- Requirements Management / Change Management basics