As a Vehicle Connected Services Specialist, within the Electric&Electronics Area, he/she will guarantee the development of the projects / processes and team for relevant Infotainment System and subcomponents, consistently with the quality, performance, timing and cost targets assigned. The resource will also contribute to the deployment of the innovation plan to secure next generation of products.
- Support the Design Responsible, System Responsible and Unit Responsible in the projects
- Manage the design of systems/subsystems to implement the required functionalities with respect to the application requirements and constraints to guarantee performances, quality, time and cost targets.
- Manage co-design suppliers during all phases of the programs
- Support releases of parts for production
- Able to generate specifications to partners, suppliers and validation team.
- Develop & release key performance Indicator (KPI) specifications and competitive KPI benchmarking
- Contribute to define best in class and cutting edge technical solutions consistently with Project targets (timing, costs, standards, perimeters) and technological processes (manufacturing norms such EOL, diagnostics, logistic norms)
- Maintain department relations with other internal units, other FCA regions and external organizations, manage and develop dependencies, in order to deliver best in class premium product performances, in all markets all over the world.
- Language skills: English Upper-Intermediate
- Working knowledge of infotainment and telematics features (audio, video, navigation, hands free phone, voice recognition) and interfaces (audio, video, Bluetooth (BT) and Wi-Fi, cellular, gps)
- Electrical electronic related product/vehicle development experience involving the infotainment and telematics area
- Working knowledge of Controller Area Network (CAN), Local Interconnect Network (LIN), Universal Serial Bus (USB), Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) and Ethernet communication networks
- Knowledgeable with Cybersecurity principles
- Knowleadgeable with Automotive Infotainment systems: operating systems, I/O hw protocols, flashing, diagnostic procedures
- Knowledge of technologies and solutions (HW, SW) in use today in Infotainment Systems, and of the roadmap for the development of automotive electronic systems.
- Knowledge of Electrical Instruments & Tool
- Electronic or Informatics Engineering Master Degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Willingness to travel to within Italy (R&D centers, plants)