Maserati's Commercial Training department is looking to reinforce its team with a person responsible for Training Engineering, matching the following profile:
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Automotive Engineering degree is a plus
- Excellent Maserati product knowledge
- Good knowledge of the auto retail business and auto market
- Passion for cars and closely following the latest trends in the auto business (technology, market developments, customer needs)
- Commercial attitude and customer focus
- Strong attention to detail; working with precision
- Technical auto background is a plus but no strict requirement
- Experience with creation of training assets is a plus
- Experience in the auto retail business is a plus
- Italian and English language proficiency, especially in written English
- Knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency with MS office;
- Any experience with graphic tools (Adobe illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop) is a plus
- Any experience with web-based training design or web design is a plus
The main tasks of the Training Engineering responsible consist of the following:
- Supporting the Commercial Training department with the creation of product training courses and training materials for the Maserati sales network worldwide.
- Becoming the point of reference within the Commercial Training department for what regards Maserati product knowledge and knowledge of our competitors.
- Assisting and closely collaborating with specialist suppliers and internal stakeholders for the development of product-related digital and printed training assets (Newsletters, Product Essentials, Web-based training modules, presentation materials)
- Providing support to the daily operations of the Commercial Training department.