Within Maserati Spa, Finance Dpt., the candidate will be in charge of monthly accounting activities related to actual month-end closures procedures to assure financial statements compliance to Group Accounting Manual and Group deadlines’ respect under the supervision of the Maserati Chief Account.
The candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting process = Interface with other functions involved in monthly reporting process, preparing monthly accruals in Art&mis tool, costs analysis and allocation (typically central costs as utilities are monthly monitored and re-allocated following HR’s HC requirements), supporting Tax calculation.
- BaaN/SAP maintenances using specific transactions to link accounts by Nature/analytic destination: Managing P&L chart of accounts, cost centers and finance WBS into BaaN and SAP systems.
- Quarterly meetings with worldwide Maserati subsidiaries Finance teams to assure the respect of Group Accounting Manual, supporting CAO on Working Capital and Briefing Book quarterly analysis of main trial balances variances and to prepare PPT Deck presentations.
- Special projects = be the focal point for new IFRS GAAP accounting principles distribution and right application, support all finance teams and ICT about some Group Finance accounting projects (WRAP, CROP, etc.).
- Forecast/Budget Balance Sheets and P&L, mainly tax calculation supporting FP&A in order to properly enter BS forecast values.
- Board of Auditors and Directors PPT fillings with main information of Maserati facts and figures, volumes, Equity , B/S and P&L according to both Italian and IFRS GAAP rules.
- Focal point about Labour Cost, processing data requested for month-end closures and forecast / budget scenarios.
The candidate mains requirements:
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Good accounting and Financial statement reporting knowledges
- Good Knowledge of IFRS GAAP and Italian GAAP
- Good problem solving and team work’s skills with the ability to handle multiple projects effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of SOX requirements.
- Proficient skills in the use of various software applications, SAP/BaaN, HFM Niagara and Essbase Oracle tools and advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel/PPT.
A previous experience in the same role is appreciated
Good technical English