Product Development – Electric & Electronics
This position reports directly to the System Responsible Infotainment and is accountable for:
- Guaranteeing the development of the components involved in the vehicle project, following internal process of development consistent with the targets of quality, performance, timing and costs assigned;
- Guaranteeing the project technical feasibility, a robust design and the related technical documentation.
- Leading and control the integration of the above components within the Vehicle electrical architecture and Vehicle integration from the project definition to the production and serial life.
- Addressing the issues and requests on vehicle to the Department System Responsible, the Design Responsible and the team of specialists.
- Coordinate engineering and product suppliers within the vehicle team
- Implement deliverables, releases, modifications and manage their implementation within production processes cooperating with relevant areas
- Guarantee the conformity to Internal Control System rules within the responsibilities of the assigned perimeter, including deliverables and deviations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronic components development in one or more of the following systems:
- Radio – Navigation systems
- Display cluster and radio
- Media peripherals such as controls, usb/aux plugs,
- Radio/phone/gps antennas
- microphones, speakers, sound equipment principles
- Intermediate knowledge of cybersecurity principles, diagnostics, networking, wireless communication
- Knowledge of CAD / CAE, databases and related tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows (Office)
- Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Industry: Automotive preferred (can evaluate IT)
- English advanced (spoken, written)
- Strong leadership and program management skills
- Efficient communication with good analytical skills.