The Product Configurator and Price List Specialist reports directly to Orders Management & Production Scheduling Manager and is responsible for:
· Alignment of the worldwide dealer configurator to the official product grid
· Correctness of orders both from a dealer and from a production prospective
· On time issue of new MY price lists and prompt update in case of requested amendments
· Updating of the configurator for MY / Running Change business activities, finding the right solution to configure the order both for customer and plant prospective.
· Dealing with Product Marketing and Supply Chain in order to find the best solution to configure cars and commercial packages
· Supporting proactively market and commercial logistics about product configuration
· Timely issue and maintenance of the market price list according to finance input.
Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Management, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related degree.
Expert in Excel (Macro) & Access
Team working, accuracy and analytical abilities.