Product Development – Powertrain Gasoline & Electrification
Within the P&FC department the Fleet Compliance and Data analysis Specialist is responsible for the Fuel Economy – related activities monitoring and status track against Fuel Economy initiative targets, for all the market areas.
The main focus of the activity is to study and develop CAE-based models in Matlab & Simulink to analyze vehicle efficiency and Fuel Consumption, in order to keep track of the fuel economy status of Maserati fleet.
The candidate should have a keen interest in analytical engineering work, but will also have the opportunity to interface with vehicle and powertrain testing department.
- Master's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or related Engineering field
- Good Computer Skills – including MATLAB & Simulink, Microsoft Office suite
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Basic experience in developing models of physical system
- Basic knowledge of Hybrid and/or Electric Powertrain Components and Systems
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment