Vehicle Concept & Controls, Functional Safety Team
Candidate will be in charge of the main Safety Life-Cycle activities, as per the effective issue of ISO 26262, of every assigned vehicle function according to the Development Interface Agreement (DIA) with all of the involved control units suppliers and of the definition and update of the assigned control units Functional Safety capability assessment
Main roles & responsibilities:
For every assigned vehicle function the candidate will be responsible for
- Impact Analysis in case of existing Functional Safety Concept with eventual review and update
- Item Definition
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment with definition of consequent Safety Goals and relative ASIL, Safe State and Fault Tolerant Time
- Definition of eventual controllability pre-assessment simulation or vehicle tests with relative assessment criteria and outcomes evaluation and consequent controllability pre-assessment
- Definition of preliminary Functional Safety Requirements allocated to all of the involved control unit
- Eventual rework of Functional Safety Concept and definition of production intent Functional Safety Requirements allocated to all of the involved control unit
- Definition of Verification and Validation vehicle tests with relative assessment criteria and outcomes assessment
- Support to Functional Safety Manager for definition of Safety Case and Safety Assessment
For every assigned control unit
- Definition and update of Functional Safety capability assessment: Safety Goals and relative ASIL, Safe State and Fault Tolerant Time, with eventual Functional Safety Requirements for the inputs from the vehicle, for all of the safety-relevant implemented control functions, max ASIL HW capability
- Master’s Degree in Control Systems or E/E or Automotive or equivalent.
- Automotive sector (> 5 years)
- Disciplinary skills: ISO 26262 knowledge and application (> 3 years of expertise as responsible for the creation of the main Work Products)
- Knowledge of IBM Doors or ANSYS Medini Analyze or similar tools is preferred.
- Accountability, communication skills and team working, objective oriented approach, great autonomy
- Proficiency in English.