The candidate will be part of the Branded Products Department, within the Aftersales division and will interact with the whole team for the management of his tasks and objectives.
The candidate has to manage and coordinate the e-commerce selected provider in order to set the online sales strategies and to maintain the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
• Monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty
• Definition and execution of ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implementation of the latest digital marketing strategies using social media, by evaluating the inputs and proposals submitted by the e-commerce provider
• Management of the site development and updates for the e-commerce side of the business, working with co-workers to collect necessary contents (photo, video, product description) to use for each product or service offering, and ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the company
• To keep a promotions calendar, track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use the findings to improve the strategies (familiarity with Google analytics and Adobe platforms)
• Full management of the stock dedicated to the e-commerce, with a special focus on the Stock Keeping Unit amount, stock rotation and management of the obsolete/slow movers items
• Objective and budget setting and KPIs definition
• Support to the dedicated CRM team
• Economics/Marketing master degree
• Expert in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge in CSS, HTML CMS (Magento), Web Analytics Platform preferable
• Fluent English
• Team-working ability, to handle different projects and priorities.
• Communication skills, being in contact with different stakeholders both internally and externally
• Flexibility/Speed: Must be able to get working “on-the-run” with minimal amount of training
• Motivation and interest for the Digital Ecosystem
• 5+ experience in B2C facing sector for a premium brand (consumer, automotive, luxury)