The candidate will be involved closure department having the following main objectives:
- Support engineering and development activities (projects and platforms) of door Latches, from concept until the SOP.
- Define and execute Maserati Innovation projects in order to transfer to Product Development, innovative products, processes and services;
- Carry out technology and process scouting for the definition of next-generation of products
Main activities of responsibility are in the following list:
- Development and support of door Latches
- To manage Design of door Latches, guarantee satisfying customer, functional
- Development of Standardization Plan, the Design Methodologies and the Regulations necessary for their area of competence. requirements, specifications and/or applicable standards;
- Manage relationships with engineering suppliers and co-designer
- Support the DR to follow targets in terms quality, performances, costs, weight and respect of timing
- Door Latches requirements definition and interface with electrical/electronic department
- Scouting of new technologies
- Collaboration between every FCA regional teams on specific programs/items
- System DFMEA mitigating the risks with a set of functional and technical requirements;
- Definition of a preliminary set of product intent specifications.
- Perform benchmarking, competition analysis, technological monitoring and supplier know-how through technical meetings
- Participate in defining the contents of the new model, distributing the objectives in technical specifications and overseeing the adequacy of vehicle performance
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Min 2 years in automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge of Siemens Nx
One or more of the following technical skills are required:
- knowledge of automotive systems focused on of door Latches ;
- Experience in requirements specification in automotive environment;
- Knowledge of automotive electronics components
- Experience on validation of electrical/electronic systems;
- Engineering knowledge about FMEA, functional safety analysis.
- Ability to work in team and organize complex tasks;
- Ability to support/consult work teams and teach /coach others;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams;
- Good problem solving capability;
- Good self-organization and analytical skills;
- Good proficiency in English.