Product Development – Body
To guarantee, supported by the specialist Functions and the regional model PR, the complete architecture concept definition and development of relevant systems/ components consistently with the quality, performance, standardization, innovation, benchmark, timing and cost targets assigned. Single point to ALE and Global MR, if any, for program specific activity.
- To contribute to architecture and global standardization strategy definition, in agreement with ALE, to the cross regional RASI definition, in agreement with URs and to the technical concept definition with the Function internal team.
- To support and implement the global sourcing strategy, as defined by Purchasing and SRs.
- To concur on Sub-System Technical Specification (SSTS) technical contents (in agreement with Architectural Strategy) and on SSTS issued by other Regions (for regional unique systems/components)
- To support regional PRs in Technical Reviews and lead technical issues management, ensuring transversal alignment on solutions/root cause.
- To keep control on technical solutions and interchangeability within the same architecture, guaranteeing the management and approval of the design changes, including standardization, cost and weight deviations on a global basis.
- To address the Lesson Learned applications across programs/ regions.
- Within his responsibilities, PR has to guarantee the conformity to Internal Control System rules.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Body Product Development area
- Proficiency in English: B2 or higher level
- Effective management of cross-functional relationships
- High promptness to project and planning changes